Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Continuance...Bagram Battle!

I've been tracking everything I eat since this past Friday. The goal is to go until this coming Friday and see how much junk food I have eaten. This is also an attempt at limiting the junk food I consume. So, has it helped? I think so.

I have to admit today was one of those days. I ate a pack of Girl Scout cookies...the Trefoils! Those are so delicious, one is not enough! But, those were the only junk I had eaten until I had a bite sized banana flavored laffy taffy. Mmmmm!

So, tonight I will hit the treadmill and run 5 miles to combat the evil calories I just sent to the bottom of my tummy. I can surely create my calorie deficit in 5 miles. Good thing I walked quickly to the dental clinic and back today or I would be waaayyy over my calorie budget.

Tonight, I run. Tomorrow I do total body. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment