Thursday, January 31, 2013

A Winter's Walk

Walking in a Winter Wonderland! A form of exercise and a stress relief from the Major's course at Ft. Lee. I was fortunate enough to make it to Norfolk in time to beat the snow. As I visited NATO Allied Command Transformation the snow that was following me from Lee caught up to me and fell rapidly. It was serene and calming to walk in the freshly lain snow. The smell of clean air and the snow falling made my day complete. 

I chose to share these photos here to enjoy.


I love this tree!

Another version of the first photo
Reminds me of when I was a kid walking in the snow.

Artsy Fartsy with the camera...or so I tried.

The park bench lightly pasted with snow. I just liked the looks of it.

Everyone inside drinking cocoa...at least that is where I went shortly after this.

The chain link that outlines the garden.

Another picturesque tree. This one just captivates me.

Reminds me of a movie.

Just a view from the bench.

A tree grove on the walk back.



No comments:

Post a Comment