Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Thug Kitchen Eatin': Raw Narrative on Food

A friend of mine in the class I'm attending found this blog and shared it with me. Now, my friend is very disciplined with his eating and working out, so much so that he motivates me! 

The blog is a very blatant way of explaining what is good to eat and what isn't. It's written with ghetto speak so those of you who are timid with language I urge you to set aside the vulgar language and take the advice.

Read between the F words and you'll be fine.

But, because I think this Blog is highly entertaining as well as educational I had to share it. Please pass it along.

For your entertainment and educational purposes here it is: www.thugkitchen.com

Let me know you were here by leaving a cool comment and by the way...


...Keep on Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment