Sunday, April 22, 2012

Color Me Rad 5K

What the heck is that you ask? Well, it's a run of 3 miles where at certain points in the run there will be a colored paint-powder that will burst on your white shirts and all over you as you run through! 

I found this by accident when I was looking for runs to run before I leave my place of duty here and move to another location. This will be my last real run here. It makes me sad to leave because I really like it where I live and I will be farther away from everything and everyone I care about.

So, once again, I digress....

....the run is awesome! I started a team called "Shut up and color" after one of my old First Sergeants who made that the company motto when we all came to the position of attention.  He was funny!

The team has a couple people so far, I hope to get more! So far, it is me, my son, one of my co-workers and hopefully a few more before the race!

I'm so excited about this race! I can't wait to see the outcome! I was going to take my son out on a run with me today to see how far I could get him to go past 2 miles but the rain has made its pending doom on our plans.

Trust me, we will run again, probably tomorrow night!

So, for now, here is the link to the run so you can see if it's coming soon to your neck of the woods...It will be coming to Nashville soon so when I move to the area I'll definitely be doing the run again there!

No comments:

Post a Comment