Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A Root Beer Kind of Day!

Today was the day that ended the day! Well, if you don't understand what I mean, let me explain.  The last two days felt like one long one and today was its ending. Sadly, I must admit I have run only once in a week...it was a good run, a run in Chicago along the boardwalk and yes...for those of you who have never been to Chicago...it IS the windy city! I froze like an icicle. 


Anway, I digress...Today I actually felt the wrath of two things:
  1. I did not run but once in a week and that can make for a lazy day and...
  2. the last two days felt like one long never-ending one. 
Both of which led to my desire for a drink!...

...no, no, no!...

Not the alcoholic one that creates that woozy feeling that makes you feel all comfy cozy, but that sugary, carbony goodness that gives you no other response but mmmmm  mmmmm mmmmm!!! It's the other yummy beverage with the word Beer in it! Yep, Root Beer! 

So, of course the exhaustion I have felt has led to drinking root beer. For the better part of the day I ate pretty well until now! I just can't resist stuffed crust pizza. So, I ate about a piece and a half.  

We'll, it's almost Easter and I'll be eating again...and, I will run. I have a 4 day weekend coming up! No excuses!











No comments:

Post a Comment