Friday, June 22, 2012

I've been called a BEAST! Now, let's workout like one!

In my drive for motivation and desire after several months of slacking, maxin' & relaxin' I no longer have an excuse and I no longer have a choice!


I'm heading to the Screamin' Eagles, 101st Airborne (AASLT) Division! Yep, no longer have a choice to sit on my butt and eat delicious pastries from France or chocolate from Germany or Belgium or drink the lemoncello from Italy, yep, my fat and lazy days they are a' over! 


While I've been here though, I've taken part in mud-runs, obstacle courses, runs and high intensity interval training! I was tough, I was strong, I was lean and I was mean! Well...at least I'd like to think so BUT...I've been called a beast because of my undying determination to never quit, my ability to fight through the pain and do what I never thought possible. I've always been stubborn and I've always wanted to show my physical strength that's packed in a small body. You don't have to be big to be strong! Anyway, I have been called a beast because I'll try anything, I'll keep trying till I get it right. I've never given up on anything, I've been given up on but I'll never give in! My health and my fitness are important to me and I desire to be better than ever, the more I age, the better I get...like the saying goes "I'm like a fine wine, I only get better with age".


So, this brings me to the latest Beachbody review! They have a new program in the works called Body Beast! This program is built to build your bulk! If you are a body builder or are training to be one, this is surely the best in home training system you can get! Check it out here at THE BEAST I'll call it the beast because if you look at the creator Sagi Kalev, you'll see...well...his photos say a 1000 words! The description is in the name!


If you are familiar with the Israeli Army you'll know this guy is definitely no joke! I've met several people that were in the Israeli Army and they are some crazy dudes! They will do anything! In comparison to our Rangers, Special Forces, SEALs etc...these guys are right with them. Military training of any kind requires discipline, focus, determination and respect...all of the values Sagi had while in the Army.


These values are also what are required to get you through a rugged workout! Not to mention, there is a specially designed meal plan to go along with your goals.


These workouts are a hybrid mix between the traditional style of weight lifting and a new innovative approach to muscle building and bulking up.


I know I would like to use it, if anything only long enough to deplete my body fat and get back to my beautifully sculpted beast body! 


I say beautifully sculpted...I was sculpted years ago and I've struggled since having a child to keep fat off my body. I believe that if you are someone struggling with the same things, this program might just help increase metabolism and build muscle. We all know that when building muscle it doesn't necessarily mean bulk up, for women, we tone up, we become more lean. We can bulk up but we can also create lean muscle. 


Muscle burns more calories therefore creating fat loss but keep in mind, every body is different and the outcomes will vary just like individual fingerprints.


Until next time....keep running! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment