Monday, March 26, 2012

My Ducks ARE in a row!!

My Ducks in a Row during My Run!
So, in an effort to move my derrière in a forward direction without looking like a girl flailing her arms and legs I decided to embark on a late afternoon 2-miler yesterday evening even though I was practicing on perfecting my lazy technique on Sunday.

Along my run I saw these li'l guys marching along in a single file line and it reminded me to... keep my ducks in a row...pun intended! Although these guys are Canadian Geese, they still reminded me to stay strait!

This was a simple little reminder that my forcing myself to get off my duff and do something active even though I didn't want to. I was simply reminded to keep my running ducks in a row!

Needless to say I'm glad I did because I ate horribly yesterday (Sunday) and I'm paying for it dearly today! The nausea from eating crappy food has taken over my life right now and the thought of running does not make it any better! So, I'm drinking some good ol' Seagram's Ginger Ale hoping it will assist my tummy in ceasing its acrobatic acts and summer saults!

I'll begrudgingly take myself on a run later this evening in order to give myself a little bit of time to feel better... maybe pukie and I will meet up but I hope that won't be the case...

Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment